Friday, May 30, 2008

Create Timeless Bliss

This is a card I created for Australian Paper Crafts
For an 'Artist and the Stamp' project
This actually appeared in the mag 2 months ago
but as you know.... my life has been a bit busy ;)

The stamp I used is the 'bubble' stamp in the centre strip

by Lizzie Anne Designs

and I used Hambly Screenprints Rub-ons (love those)
As I'm struggling at the moment to create with paper, I thought I'd post these picys on my blog as I hadn't as yet.... I'm finding concentrating difficult at the moment, some might say my 'mojo' has left the building...but I'm not going to give into that....

I'll be back soon, bigger and better.... ;)

14 comments:

Stacy said...

your still in my thoughts and prayers you and your family glad to see you blogging again!:)

Kim said...

Beautiful! So wonderful to come back and see your creations again! :-)

XXOO

Sam Marshall said...

Beautiful!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

So sorry to read about your Dad Gillian. I hope he continues to improve in the coming days.

This is beautiful work as always.

Night Owl Designs said...

Hey Gillian, Great to see you blogging beautiful art again! Take care :-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful artwork. great to hear you dad is doing well and great to see you back.

Esther said...

I lvoe the calming mood that this card seems to have, if a card can have a mood that is....? Totally undersand you not doing a lot of creating at the mo, sometimes a rest helps big time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gillian, just found your blog and realised that we used to work together at the newsagency in Inverell! (I was a Saturday girl and yes it was a long time ago!) Congratulations on your achievments with your scrapbooking, card making and etsy shop!
Love and best wishes
Elizabeth

Vintage Papers said...

big hugs to you my scrummy friend! I say your mojo is alive and well! gorgeous card! Your Dad is still in my thoughts and prayers!

stamp and scrape said...

Hi Gillian, just to say that you are in my prayers at the moment, and wishing your Dad a speedy recovery.
I recently took a couple of weeks off from creating - sometimes we just need to leave it for a while. When I came back I felt the juices flowing. I'm sure they will for you too.
Ros

Kimberly White said...

This is so beautiful Gillian! So proud of you! And I'm still praying my friend. Hope today is full of unexpected blessings! Love Kim

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

you always make beautiful work! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautful blog Gillian and excellent work. Best of luck to you
Slainte
Amanda

SewDelish said...

Love this card! Just stumbled it! Thanks for sharing