Thursday, March 26, 2009

{10}

This is my final piece for
Design Team challenge for this month
it's been heaps of fun playing with the
Darkroom Doors Robot Montage Sheet
heee....heee.... I know my little man will laugh out loud, when he sees this little robot peeking out of the number 10!.... I still can't believe he is going to be 10 at the end of this month!
I have used the German scrap as a stamp again, on the collage background, then sprinked it with black embossing powder, the German scrap wheels were metallic gold and parts of the gold come show through the black embossing powder nicely....You can also see I have lightly sprinked the same embossing powder onto the chipboard numbers, before I sewed them on.
I used ~ Darkroom Doors Robot Montage Sheet (for the robot and the 'fabulous' word), German Scrap Wheels sheet , Catslife Press 'Open Here' Stamp
extra bits and pieces are ~ Old Dictionary Page, Basic Grey Printed Paper, Chipboard Numbers & Brackets, Making Memories Noteworthy page, computer generated words, Versa Color Cardinal Ink Pad


Hope you are all having a Fabulous Week

8 comments:

Chrisy said...

very impressive! really like the way you've sewn the numbers...am sure he's going to love it!

Rika said...

Fabulous card, love the stitching!

Sam Marshall said...

This is so COOL!!!I love your stitching mixed with all the elements.

annikki said...

Very nice card,as always.
I 'm thinking the same; my son is really 11 at 30th of this month!
I belive time time goes really too fast...

Night Owl Designs said...

Super cute card Gillian. Love the little peek-a-boo robot!

Judy said...

love your close-up detail images - they highlight your details so well.

Helen said...

Just came across your blog - your work is wonderful!! So dimensional! Hope you don't mind if I add a link from my blog to yours so I can take another look sometime,
Helen x

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...

I found your blog address in the magazine Artful Blogging. It looks to me like you really enjoy what you create. I love you work.