Saturday, June 13, 2009

We love you Grandad....

This card has just been published in
Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft Vol 15 No 1

(appologies for the scan, but I do love the way they have photographed this card
and I haven't got the card at the moment to photograph).

I used a few of my Favourite The Stamping Queen Stamps on this card
Queens Dresser Drawers Pensive Philip, Paper Artsy At Home Plate 3, Large Gears Stamp,I also used Creative Imaginations Journalling Frame & my Glimmer Mist in Graphite.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
I'll be back soon with some new creations I'm working on :)

7 comments:

Julie H said...

What a beautiful card, neat and arty at the same time.

Tammy said...

Hi Gill, I love admiring your stamping, it is photographed beautifully. Can't wait to see what your next creations are . T. x

Nina said...

Oh, this card is beautiful beyond words.. You're a real artist. Congrats on the pub'!

Gaby Bee said...

This card is terrific. Love the whole layout!
Gaby xo

Sarah Feeney said...

Love it Gillian! Saw it in CSP and knew it was yours straight away! Awesome! :)

Barb said...

Stunning, love the machine stitching and the key embellishment. :)
Barb

Night Owl Designs said...

Congrats Gillian, it's stunning card.