Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Button Rings & New link list

Just thought I'd show you one of the fun things I've been making for my etsy shop {Vintage buttons Rings} aren't they cool...oh well I think so anyway lol! this one and others are available in my etsy shop, there is a link in my side bar

Also I have created a new link list in my side bar, right at the top called
She inspires me
and will be changing it regularly, with some Artists from my favs list, and some are new Artists I've discovered,
these are the blogs I visit when I'm stuck for inspiration!
So My first 'she inspires me' is Carrie

if you've never been to Carrie's blog, do yourself a FAVOUR!

11 comments:

Hazel said...

Definitely cool, Gill!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Ooh love this ring Gillian absolutely darling!!

Tammy said...

Love your inspires me idea!
Look forward to seeing more gorgeous button rings, am off to check out Carrie now. TFS

Unknown said...

Funky ring, and love the inspiration idea.

Kathy said...

Lovely ring Gillian - what a great idea, I hope you sell LOADS
I love your "She Inspires Me" idea too - what a great way to find fabby, interesting and exciting blogs

Anthea said...

long time no "see" loving your latest works!! I also love the inspirs me idea!

Caroline Moore said...

wow Gillian - was just about to post about your ring and what can I say - I'm really chuffed that you chose my blog - I love to think that other people inspire me - not the other way around. Thank you for adding me - you've made my day :)

Caroline Moore said...

ooops - love the ring too LOL

The Cryer Family said...

Ooooh ! Lovely!!!

Emma said...

The Button ring is Fab! and I agree re Carrie, she's very inspiring :o)

Petrina McDonald said...

Love that ring! A bit fancier than the ones Thea and I make with hat elastic LOL!
Love, P