Sunday, December 02, 2007

My Dream Book - Front Cover

This is a little Design Team Project
I am making with some of my scrummy bits from
The Stamping Queen
It is a little Altered Art Book
and this is the Front Cover
I hope to have some spare time over the next couple of weeks to keep working on this and show you as I make the following pages
The following are all bits out of my DT supplies and all available from TSQ

Collections C0387 Chipboard house & frames, C0806 Ephemera Photo's small & C0841 Vintage Ladies, Collections C0405 Strip words, Stamp-it Laura Koh 003LK stamp, latch & hook Fancy Oval H19, for the BG of this house I tore a page from an old book and destressed it with Distress Ink. My plan is to make a series of little 'house pages' for a sweet keepsake.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such an artist Gillian! Always love looking at your work!

Chris.

anne said...

oooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!

Hermine said...

Fabulous, love it, love it, love it.

paru's_circle said...

fabulous idea!!
u r soooooo talented!

Night Owl Designs said...

Love this Gillian! The latch is a great touch :-)

Penny said...

Your work always looks so classy and this is no exception. Beautiful piece!

Rein said...

Gorgeous again!

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

This is so beautiful Gillian, just love your creativity!