Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Thankyou Sue & Sephi :)

I had this lovely Arteypico award presented to me this week
by the lovely Sue and then by the lovely Sephi,
what an amazing honour coming from these two Creative Souls, their blogs are both so Inspiring, and they are both Fabulous Aussie Girls.... There are 5 rules attached to this award and they are:1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show th link of "Arte y Pico' blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.5. To show these rules
oh...dear... I always struggle when I have to give out these awards...
who to give them too
and I always worry so about who to give them too...
Because there are so many amazing people I look to for inspiration, for their creativity, design, interesting materials, and their contribution to the blogging community...
so firstly I want to REAWARD
SUE & SEPHI
(I don't know if you are aloud to do this...but I'm not normally one for rules....giggles)
then I'd like to give my remaining 3 awards to

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Gillian- You are a sweetheart and I Thank YOU kindly for this beautiful award!! You made my day! I am honored to say te least :D
I will proudly display this on my blog and carry out the tradition of passing it along to five others who's art and blogs I find as inspiring as yours. Your friendship is a blessing :)
Please tell my little Art friend I said hello :o)

Heidi said...

I need the link for the Arte y Pico' blog - so I can link back. Do you have it?

Rika said...

Ooh, thank you Gillian!

Sam Marshall said...

Congratulations!!!

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Thank you so much Gillian! I'm very honoured to receive this award from you! Not sure if your breaking a rule, but some rules are meant to be broken ;)