Saturday, November 25, 2006

Just a little ATC....


Well after being inspired by Rein, see last post.. I thought I'd have a bit of a go, at this collage/stamp style.. But I don't actually have that many stamps, so I've put my slant on it...
And this is a little ATC (artist trading card) that I have come up with... It was loads of fun..
Using a WW1 postcard, I scanned the image, then printed and trimmed around this lovely pair.
I also used 7 Gypsies - Printed paper(friends of soldiers) & mini key, Heidi Swapp Silhouette, Cosmo Cricket PP, sticko gem, & a blossom...
If anyone wants me to email them the original image of the postcard, email me - my email is in my profile.. Anyway I have other Post Cards, I might just have experiment with also later on.. TTFN Gillian :o)

14 comments:

Paula said...

You put me to shame girlie!!!
I just don't know how to make these but thought about it a few times for my vintage bygone ranges.
You made me lol when I read your comment about dashing through the snow (or should it be surf!!)
Can't imagine heat at Xmas...
I'm at work checking out some blogs before I start churning out Jetski papers.....yawn yawn..
I made a LO last night & its almost done will be posting it later it is for my BOM & I'm really proud of it.
Catch you later.
hugs Pixiegirl.xx

Anonymous said...

Wow Gillian, you did a wonderful job on this!
beautiful colors, lovely image.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gillian, thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Of course I don't mind if you put me on as a link. Absolutely love this ATC - like Paula, you put me to shame too!

Debbie said...

Gillian - just love this ATC. The blossom behind the photo of the girl looks fab :-)

Thanks for your comments on my blog and of course you can put me as a link and I will do the same for you so that more people can get to look at your beautiful creations :-)

Debbie
xxxx

Kel said...

I love this! I've never done any ATCs, but this one is stunning! Forgot to say, of course you can add my blog link - thanks!

Monique said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! So glad you liked my ATC! Great blog you have,awesome stuff! Wil be back to peak;))
Monique

Kathy Pitt said...

oh wowee just GORGEOUS! reminds me of my stamping days lol

Tammy James said...

Absolutely stunning Gillian.

Anonymous said...

OMG Gillian... This is GORGEOUS! I love what you did with the flower. Very creative. I just love all the Gillian touches on this ATC! Amazing work as always!

Hugs from across the pond.

audrey h. said...

Absolutely gorgeous...love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Stunning ATC and beautiful work on your blog....Thanks for leaving a comment on mine!

Saffa said...

OOOOOOh this is beautiful! I love the image too. I have only made ATCs once and it was really fun though!!


I will have to have another go at some point!

xxSaffa

Anonymous said...

I love this ATC Gillain.
Of course you can add a link to my Blog.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! I love how it goes goes over the edge.