Friday, November 23, 2007

DCM weekly dare - Song without words

This week at
Daring Cardmakers
Lythan chose to dare this cool dare
Song without words
I would like you to create a card inspired by a song or a carol - it could be for Christmas or not! (you may have got all your Christmas cards done by now...) BUT there is a twist. the words of the song are NOT to be seen on the front of the card. You could leave it to us to guess! Have fun!
I chose one of my fav Christmas Carols for my card, using some lovely papers that my sweet friend Kim sent me **waves Kim**, she sent me the most lovely collage papers, so I had fun using some of them, along with this image from a vintage 'Golden Book' (I found this image on 'google images') and had to use it.....
So have you guessed my favourite carol yet......
ofcourse you have, it's
We Three Kings
So have you Dared to DARE yet?....Come on I dare you!
Make sure you have a lookie at the DCM blog for more inspiration, the girls have made some SCRUMMY cards :)

16 comments:

Hazel said...

Love it - We Three Kings?

SueH said...

Oh please tell me this is 'We Three Kings' or I'm thicker that I thought. lol.

Love the colours you've used for this, it's great.

Rika said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours.

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Just gorgeous, Gillian. I love the 'Three Kings' images.

I love the challenge... if I have a little time, I might have a go too.

paru's_circle said...

lovely card!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the colours and those images are wonderful

Jackie said...

It's gorgeous Gillian, the kings are fab!

Sheila said...

Beautiful Gillian......it's one of my favourite carols too.

Deb said...

I did guess right, I love your card it is amazing!

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous Gillian!!!! love this card :)

Kathy said...

I just love this card Gill, what a truly wonderful design

Unknown said...

Really clever card. Am singing at the top of my voice right now! Lol x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous card.

Hermine said...

Oh I love this one very very much.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card ~ love it! :O)

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Absolutely stunning, I really like this card and I love the way you've stitched it all together - fab!