Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Boho Christmas

This little set of cards I made are in the current issue of
Issue 70, 2007
(if you go to the APC link above, you can actually download a virtal copy of the mag... cool hey)
I bought a kit of My Minds Eye Papers, it had all these cool tags in it,
I just added a bit of stamping and some bling.
It was actually from Last years 'Bohemia Christmas' range, I love the 'grungy quality' the printed paper has, it was cool in the mag they titled my feature 'Boho Christmas'
made me giggle...

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

These are so pretty.

Rika said...

Fabulous set of cards!

Night Owl Designs said...

Woo hoo! Congrats :-)

Hazel said...

Congrats for being in the magazine - super cards.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, great colours and layout.

Megan said...

Now these are magic! Great work Gillian!!!

Kim said...

Amazing! Each of these cards is a work of art...beautiful!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

These are fabulous pieces....very 'you'