Monday, July 28, 2008

have you smiled today?

Maybe this guy might help
if you haven't ;)

I made this ATC with some of my Design Team pack from

The Stamping Queen

I used Paperartsy Dolls Plate 1, Collections Vintage Wallpaper Printed Paper, (little tip... see the little row of stars at the bottom of the mans hat - I trimmed that off the packaging that came with the Collections paper)also, the collections paper I used is Inked with shades of Pink.

other bits I used were wings stamp,american crafts rubons,basic grey rubons,watercolour pencils,sewingmachine

So go on..... SMILE :)

10 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulously put together.
I have done nothing but smile for the past two weeks!!!

JUDY CORONA said...

Hi,
I wish I could do this more privately, but don't see how to get in touch. I'm receiving unsolicited blog updates from an RSSFWD service. I'm not sure how this came about, but I would like to not receive the updates. I don't believe I subscribed so I'm not sure how you got my email. I think you're very talented, but I just receive too much email to keep up with these, of which I've received several. Thank you so much.

Night Owl Designs said...

Gillian, this is gorgeous, I love the colours!

Hazel said...

Thanks for the smile, Gill - sending one back to you xx

Carol Q said...

love this. all the different bits look like they belong together. Gillian - do you recommend a particular size of needle to sew through your work?

Mandy Chilvers said...

love this Gillian... i love your stitching and your originality :-)

Anonymous said...

Absolutelty gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

This is too cool. Love the colors and it made me smile :)

Jen Crossley said...

How awesome is this!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

they are fabulous.