Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sweet Dreams of Creativity

Found a little time to create yesterday,
seems all I've been doing while it's school holidays is
dreaming of creating...lol!
but we are having fun and that's pretty important in my book ;)
I made this ATC using some of my delicious stamps from

I used Paperartsy Dolls Plate 1, Paperartsy At Home Plate 3, Stamp-it siset001rg, Darkroom Door DDRS009 little dreams set (flourish around the outside edge), Collections word, Making Memories letter stamps, American Crafts Rub-ons, Versa Magic Midnight Black Inkpad,Versa Color 55 Umber Inkpad, Red Thread & my machine
Oh and the most Wonderfully Talented Vivian

awarded me these lovely blog awards this week

Such an honour coming from A Mixed Media Artist I have admired since I first saw her published work a few years ago... Thank you Viv :)

If you've not visited Vivian's blog,

Do yourself a Creative Favour ;)

Here art the "rules" for these awards, (although the award comes with no obligation :) Put the logo on your blog. Add a link to the person who awarded you. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. Add links to those blogs on yours. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

so who do I pick....this is always the hardest part.

Lets go with all Aussie :)

Sam Sue Chimin Kasha Sephi Barb Angela

I know some of you might not put awards on your blogs,

please don't feel as tho you have too,

I just want to share your art with anyone who likes to look :)

Thank you girls for all of the inspiration xxx

5 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

Gosh darn Gillian, thanks heaps :-) And I *love* your ATC. Gorgeous!

Nina said...

GORGEOUS ATC! Love the details!

Anonymous said...

love the atc.... and *blush* *blush* .... ;) thanks..

Sam Marshall said...

Gillian,
Your ATC is so gorgeous! Thank you for the award!!!
Sam xxx

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Thanks for the award Gillian, I feel very honoured to receive this from you!