Thursday, February 09, 2012

wool eater blanket CAL week 4

For week 3 of the Wool Eater Blanket CAL
(February 1st - 8th)
we were to add another 3 rounds of pattern...
I added medium marl grey, maroon (I actually think it is more of a dark plum but the name on the receipt for this colour was maroon) & Laguna (once again this was the name on the receipt but it is a medium teal/turquoise blue).
It now measures approx 87cm square and weighs approx 566gms.

it is not to late to join in
details can be found here on Sarah's blog.
there is also a Ravelry group here for this CAL

I hope you are having a nice week
~ Gillian ♥

7 comments:

Rika said...

Another beautful square,
those colours work so well together.

Maya Kuzman said...

More of my favourite colors added!
It's getting more and more irresistible!

**Anne** said...

And so it grows and is looking even more beautiful.
Anne xx

severien said...

It keeps getting prettier!!!

trudi@maudeandme said...

Am loving seeing everyones' wooleaters. Must add to my list!

Uta said...

That looks gorgeous :)

Maggie said...

Hi, so glad I found your blog through your link on iCrochet! Love your wool-eater - beautiful colours. Please pop by my blog and see how I'm progressing with mine :) Maggie xx

http://prettyflowersinthewindow.blogspot.com/