Wednesday, October 31, 2012

fabric & felt collage brooches...

 I've been playing around a little with some of my fabric scraps, felt and my sewing machine...
and these little collage brooches are the end results. 
 made using layers of felt and fabric,
working the layers and stitching until I'm happy with the design.
 The smallest is approx 5cm in diam
and the largest 6cm
 I hand sewed some brooch backs on
and they are ready to wear :)
 the best things are that they are light to wear
and I get to wear a little bit of 'art' when I go out!
Have a happy day
~ Gillian ♥

3 comments:

Teresa Abajo said...

These are awesome! I love that every one you ever make will be unique.

Nina said...

Awsome, very stylish! Looove brooches <3

Kylie said...

Love them! It's great to find uses for even the smallest pieces of fabric scraps :)