Friday, December 29, 2006

2 to give and 1 to keep :o)

Close your eyes, Kathy & Lynne!!! No peeking..... Ok so here's the ATC I made to go with the RAK that the girls won... Can't help myself... I know I should wait till they get them... But well here they are anyway.... LOL!! I do hope you like them girls when you get them..
Yes I know your peeking!........
Dreamy stash bits for this ATC are - the gorgeous vintage postcard below, My Mind's Eye Acetate Dragonfly, 7 Gypsies Paper tab & typewritter circle (used in the tab), Basic Grey PP,
a little crown I cut out, brads and some of that yummy ribbon I know you'll never get sick off it so I'll just keep using it....Oh and of course my sewing machine.....
I've included this beautiful image of the vintage postcard I used, so that you may use yourself in your creations if you feel so inclined...
Have a wonderful New Years Eve, Everyone... TTFN Gillian :o)

16 comments:

Rika said...

Beautiful ATC's with a wonderful vintage picture!

Happy New Year!

Mary-Beth said...

Wonderful atcs Gillian. Love the dragonfly touch!

Natural and Homemade said...

Beautiful photo and lovely choice of colors. I agree with Mary-Beth, the dragonfly gives a nice touch.

Elisa

*Jeanne* said...

Just stunning work as always dear Gillian! I just love the dragonfly.... incredible

Anonymous said...

They're wonderful Gillian! I'm going to add you to my favs list if that's ok, wouldn't want to miss any of your lovely work:)

Lynne said...

I'm sorry I just had to peek ..... oh wow, they are beautiful. Not sure if I could ever get anything I do to look as gorgeous as these Gillian.... but will give it a go, thank you so much..x

Paula J Atkinson said...

They are lovely. I so like that image. She would look fabulous on a vintage Scrap page.....

Jacqueline said...

Some more of your lovely work here! Gillian could you give me your e-mail address? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Your ART is beautiful!! I just took a tour of your blog -- gorgeous stuff :) And I am in LOVE with your vintage birthday cards!!!!!! My mom kept all my cards from when I was born -- I bet there's lots like this -- I'll have to hit her up for the book and scan away!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

stunning ATC Gillian! Simply stunning!!

Jane said...

gorgeous work as ever Gillian. Just beautiful. well done

Kathy McPherson said...

Gillian you are so clever, and so inspiring. Have a wonderful New Year. xx Kathy.

Sanja said...

wonderful work. i love it.
Thanks for the nice comments on my blog :)

Laurie and Chris said...

I love them ! I really need to start scrapping again !! I need to find the time again !!

Tracey said...

Totally Gorgeous. I love them !!
have a fantastic New Year
Tracey xxxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You are so clever and have such a way of setting a mood! These are wonderful, Gillian.