Thursday, December 07, 2006

DCM little extra

Posted by PicasaFor DCM's mid week extra this week we had to use a card making recipe. This is our Yummy list of ingredients - 5 Flowers, 3 Printed Papers, 1 Ribbon.. Well here is my creation.

My Splendid supplies included - Printed Paper by Basic Grey, MME and another threaded thro the buckle that is unknown.. 7 Gypsies tags & stickers, Karen Foster Biggie Brad, 5 Assorted Flowers, yes they are all there stacked on top of each other- Making what I like to call my Scraptabulous Blossom!, The buckle I traced of a real buckle and cut out of chipboard then inked and sewed around, now it looks like leather.. Anyway thanks girls for another great dare, It's was really fun again.. TTFN Gillian :o)

19 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

GORGEOUS! Your work is amazing Gillian! I am one of your BIGGEST fans! I love it!

Lythan said...

Gillian you are just too good at this crafting stuff! keep at it because it melts my heart to see what you create. (Bit of a gush but true)

Scripture by Design said...

You never cease to amaze me Gill! Love it love it love it, wanna copy it!!!! x

Anonymous said...

love your card creations, you are putting me to shame. I have not created any this week.....love what you did.

Pearl said...

my goodness ! you made the buckle ? i am in awe ! lol - love the blossoms alrite ! great idea ! loads of goodies in this card ! yum!

xo, Pearl

Tammy said...

The card is gorgeous. The buckle totally AMAZING!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the card. I like the layered flowers.

Kelly K said...

Gillian, I love this card! It's so lush and scrummy!

Keryn Campbell said...

Fabulous card. Every time I look at it I see something new.

Lynne said...

Ditto - all of the above :)
It's yummy.x

Rhi said...

Wow, absolutely stunning! Such a gorgeous card Gillian, what a talent you have, Rhi x

Rika said...

This is beautiful!
Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful !!! :oo

Renata Moni said...

This is amazing!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG!!!!!!! I AM in love with this!!!!!!
what a beautiful card!!!! thanks for sharing!

Have a nice day :)

Bety.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the stuff you make,its all beautiful! Hoping there will be a swap again soon or maybe we can do a private one soon?Let me know!
TFS! Hugs,Monique (NL)

Chris Millar said...

Gillian your work is stunning! What a gorgeous creation here and on the other posts on your blog!

Jacqueline said...

Truely gorgeous Gillian! Love that big flower - I haven't seen these in France yet! I'm going to order that book you have in your preference list about Maria and Martha - I love reading on this subject - it's sooo delicate!!

Kathy said...

Gillian, all I can say is FANTASTIC.

If you could just put that one away till September........