Thursday, December 14, 2006

DCM little extra 'Christmas tags'

Posted by Picasa This weeks DCM little extra dare was to create 3 tags for Christmas, using as prompts the words Ribbon, Snowflake, Tree, Silver, Holly, Gift.. Well this is my offering for this great little dare.. I know before you tell me, they are all the same.... But it is the busiest time of the year and I have made 4 not 3... wouldn't be fair to this gorgeous family of mine to leave one out.. So out the list of prompts I used Ribbon (Yes that ribbon), Silver for all of the hardware, & Snowflake, even tho it doesn't snow in Australia at Christmas I've had these cute little snowflakes for the longest time in my stash and always wanted to use them.. (they actually came out of a snow globe that broke years ago.. Now that's thinking like a scrapper.....

Christmasy Materials used are - Shipping tags, Basic Grey PP, Heidi Swapp Blossoms, Francheville Label Holders, Wild Asparagus Words, Making Memories Crystal Brads, & other little brads, My Zig Pen, Sewing Machine and ofcourse that ribbon!!!! TTFN Gillian :o)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow wow !! how wonderful !!! you do marvels with these large flowers !! Great tag !!
Thanks for your comments on my blog Gillian !! this is really nice !! :))

Kathy said...

Oh these are wonderful Gillian!

I hope you save them for the presents of people you'll be spending the day with - so you can snatch them back before they go in the bin and save them to use on cards next year!

Or maybe I'm just really really tight!

Gillian said...

No Kathy,
I attached them to their gifts and posted them today to my brother and his gorgeous family.. sadly I won't be seeing them at Christmas time. My sister inlaw is a brilliant scrapbooker, I'm sure she'll give them a good home. LOL..

Rika said...

Wow these are so lovely!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Beautiful tags!!!

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Tags Gillian. The flowers on my cards are actually a stamp by a uk company called denami designs, Theyre all hand cut and then I shaped them with an embossing tool on a sheet of funky foam!. Glutton for punishment eh!

Rhi x

Anam_Kihaku said...

WOW oh WOW. so elegant.

Anonymous said...

wow! you amaze me. These are absolutely gorgeous :o)

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OMG! Gillian this is just beautiful!! I love those red flowers!! the desing is just so nice! TFS! {I need to try this project}

Bety.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!!! I love all them!
Have a nice weekend!

Laurie and Chris said...

I love your tags. They turn out really good.

*Jeanne* said...

Gillian,

These tags are to DIE FOR! OMGosh Eye Candy Gorgeous!

Creative Options said...

Your tags are stunning Gillian!!!

They will look so cute attached to gifts....WTG!

Mrs Frizz said...

You are a very talented and creative paper artiste - most impressed with your work ... might have to pinch a few ideas - lol

Pearl said...

You sure have a lot of Heidi Swapp florals grrl ! lol - I think I will be loading up on some Prima flowers Memory Trends this weekend ! Thanks for the inspiration as always ! lol

ttfn, Pearl

Jacqueline said...

Gillian these are stunning - so original too! Lucky recipiants!!
TFS!

Tammy said...

Now Gillian,
Is it possible for you to create something that is not simply stunningly gorgeous???

These are just amazing.

Anonymous said...

o0o these are just divine!! You have some seriously FAB Talent girl!