Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Block no.6......

Block no.6 in my
Block of the Week Project
I made block #61 Nine Patch Granny
from the book
200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton
this was fun, the finished block measures
14 x 14cm
Wouldn't this block make the cutest dolls quilt for a baby doll,
But I think 5 x 7 little granny squares joined together
and of course in little girl friendly colours :)
.................................................
Thank you so much for visiting I hope you have a great day!
~ Gillian ♥

8 comments:

'Joyce' said...

ohhhh Gillian, I love this block. This would be one of my faves, and YES, I can see the dolls blanket in girl colours. lol. This is beautiful your colour choice is perfect and your work is mega-neat. Oh I still haven't started on mine, but it's there waiting for me. Thanks for keeping me inspired, and I look forward to joining you soon.

emerson-j said...

ohh i am enjoying watching u post all the lovely blocks and have to say i really like this one!!

Sarah Anderson said...

this is a fab block pattern, love the raised lines and the repeated flower :)

Selfsewn said...

or a teddy bear blankie LOL!!

- said...

This would definitely make a cute little blankie! Why not showcase it in my new link your stuff blog.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gillian for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment - it is sooo Yum!! :) Love the crochet block by the way - beautiful.

Casey said...

that is a very cute block!

Tammy said...

love it Gill.