Saturday, March 15, 2008

and now for something a little 'BRIGHTER' !!!!

Well you can't make a little boy a card for his 7th birthday with vintage images and lovely mushroom pinks and soft blues and shades of sepia, now can you....
I got this Funky Catslife press number stamp in my latest DT pack from

other bits I used are Collections Chipboard Arrows, Versafine Black inkpad, Stampin Up Diamond Stamp,EK Success itabc/at antique alphabet stamps, cardstock & heaps of stitching ;)

hope everyones having a great weekend :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Gillian! My little boy turns 7 soon too!

Lesli said...

Awesome card Gillian - I love the bright colors!!!

artfulstampin said...

very funky, and I love your creation for salt!

Night Owl Designs said...

Very cool Gillian, love the colours and design :-)

Heidi said...

I love the color combo and stiches in this! Very cool card no matter how old you are :)

Anonymous said...

An amazing piece of art Gill. You inspire many people.
Thanks for being part of TSQ's Design Team!
Barb C

Megan said...

Fabulous Gillian!! I love this card...and your tag and card below are just so beautiful too.

I hope you have been it...it feels like forever since I popped in. Thanks for the inspiration :-)

Megan xx

Sanja said...

beautiful colors :0) great work,Gillian!!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card! I bet he was delighted.

x said...

Fab Card, love it...

Hugs
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, fun card.

p.s. Happy Easter!

Hazel said...

Great stuff, Gill - Happy Easter

artfulstampin said...

HAPPY EASTER! Praise the Lord for JESUS, he washes us whiter than the SNOW.

Sheila said...

WOW those colours are just stunning together......fabulous card.