Monday, March 24, 2008

Art Doesn't have to be Perfect

Oh I love these Catslife Press Stamps I had arrive in my DT pack for
This is an ATC I made today.
Using Catslife Press stamps- Bird 689F,Birdcrown 660B, Art Doesn't have to be Perfect,
Queens Dresser Drawers - little ledger girl (just a little part on the left hand side)
and a Large Gears Stamp ?
Collections Chipboard Arrow, some messy inkdrops, computer generated words, and my sewing machine :)

I hope everyone out there has had a

Truly Blessed Easter


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bird looks so serious! Fantastic job Gill, love how you use your sewing machine *S*.
Barb

Kimberly White said...

Love your quote and your art! Hope you had a wonderful Easter too! He lives! Kim

Sharon said...

Gill: I haven't looked at your blog for a while. What wonderful work you do, as always!! I especially love your little bits of jewelry from "found" things. I still have the two cards you sent me from Inkstains on my card bulletin board. Happy Easter to you.
Sharon G.
(aka Celticrafter) Inkstainers

Night Owl Designs said...

Glad you're back posting Gillian! *Love* your new creation :-)