Friday, March 28, 2008

Time to show some more pretties...

This Necklace is made using an Antique Pocket Watch Key, Vintage Brass Tag, Vintage Glass Bead, and lovely Brass Hand hammered Clasp and chain
this time a Bracelet made using another type of Vintage Brass Tag, Vintage 1940's Brass Flower Charm, and a scrummy swarovski crystal.
I call these ones 'vintage UFO's'...... made using Vintage Glass Japanese Beads from the 1940's.
Just a bunch of pretty things all joined together...
And Fabulous Very Old Emerald Green Cut Glass set in Brass Connectors with little vintage lockets Dangling earrings....
Have a happy day :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great artwork.

Lesli said...

Beautiful work Gillian - I absolutely love Dragonflies - how can I purchase one of those pieces?

jakey said...

beautiful... I esp love the dragonfly charm and green stones.. *sigh*

jk x

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

These pieces are wonderful! I especially love the vintage japanses beads - they're so gorgeous!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Stunning stuff.Very beautiful pieces. I hope they are selling well on Etsy.
I have been on a creative roll & done 4 LO's in a week. Not blogged yet as I had a Guest Designer spot yesterday & a forum swap to show off!! Im enjoying scrapping again I have renewed interest & it is all working easily for me instead of agonising for days over the paper to use!!!

artfulstampin said...

Oooh what lovely pieces, i really like the dragonfly one too!