Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a birthday tag

It's my little girls birthday next week, this is her birthday tag for her present, as she doesn't read my blog I know it's safe to put this on her ;)
So many delightful little bits, I know she'll love it
when I make something I usually show her and ask what does she think?
and her reply most of the time is
"um it's alright but it could do with some more bits,
you know to make it look prettier" :)
and we all know from her 'mermaid collage' a couple of post down, her new passion is collage.
so here's hoping I've put enough 'bits' on it :)
The main image is from The Stamping Queen it is a 'collections' image, I also used some of the collections tags for my base. I bought a pad of DCWV paper the other day, (I know I'm behind the times, everyone else has already used it, but I hadn't...and now I know why everyone loves it sooo much, it's scrummy isn't it), some American Crafts minimarks rub-ons, Rusty Pickle Alpha brad, ribbon, primaflower,a little brass birdy from jlyn designs on etsy, a little brass ring that says 'love' and a brass beadcap....

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is going to love this. it is gorgeous.

Jen Crossley said...

This is so gorgeous She will love it thats for sure
Jen

Gina said...

Oh this is so beautiful! I love everything you've put on it..PERFECT! I just love your work :O)
ps your daughter's collage is also incredible ~ taking after mum for sure. I hope she has a wonderful birthday! Ginax

Paula J Atkinson said...

Absolutely gorgeous. I love the colours & textures & that birdy charm.
Sorry I havent' replied to you yet, my emails are up & down like a yoyo. Its important server updates & they are doing their best not to disrupt our service too much.x

Sanja said...

fantastic tag,Gillian.love it !!:0)

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

I think your daughter will love this. It's gorgeous. I hope she has an extra special birthday. Her collage is lovely too!

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Beautiful-this is one great tag. She should love it!
chris p

Night Owl Designs said...

Wow, what a beautiful tag Gillian!

Hazel said...

Wow!!! She will be thrilled with it!! Well done, her clever mum!

Rika said...

What a beautiful tag Gillian, i think it's perfect for your girl!

Kim said...

This is beautiful Gillian - love all the bits! :-) And a very happy birthday to your sweet princess!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tag!!

Kathy said...

Oh this is gorgeous - can I be your little girl too?

Carol Q said...

this is beautiful. so much to look at in such a small area. i have really enjoyed wandering round your blog tonight Gillian.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful-this is one great tag. She should love it!