Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Little Autumn Bird

Like all good creations this started out as something else...lol!
this was going to be a bookmark, and well It just evolved...
now it's a hanger Measuring 24 x 8cm...
I made this hanger using some of my latest bits from
TSQ bits I've used are - Catslife Press Bird Stamp, Collections Bracket, AUTUMN RIBBON, Collections words, little picture hangers, versafine Black inkpad, and someother bits I threw into the mix were some PP,Prima flower with it's lovely 'sparkly' centre, Vintage Optical Testing Lens, some ribbon, computer generated words and my sewing machine...

Ofcourse in Australia we are now in Autumn,

my favourite time of the year,

maybe that's why I love the Autumn Tones so much when I create...

So no matter if you are entering into Autumn or Spring

I hope today you get the time to listen to the little Birds Sing to you :)

8 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fabulous! Autumn is my favourite season too, I just love that little bird, very sweet.

Linda Manning Findley said...

Gillian this is so wonderful ... love it when our projects decide they want to be something else ... great job ... Linda F

Paula J Atkinson said...

A delicious creation of fabby chocolate colurs. I adore that bird.

Viola said...

Gorgeous work! Love it!!

Jen Crossley said...

Just stunning!!!
Jen

Anonymous said...

Fantastic again Gill. Love how think outside the square!
Barb
xx

Anonymous said...

This looks fabulous, all those different elemtns, perfect.

Rika said...

Fabulous artwok Gillian!