Thursday, March 13, 2008

Salt - His Princess

The new challenge has been set at SALT
'His Princess'
you can read about it here
My inspiration for this challenge came from
1 Peter 1:4
and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade
- kept in heaven for you
When I think of what a Princess is, I always think of 'fairy tales' and so would my little miss
So this is an ATC I made for my little maiden, to put with her birthday present
she collects and makes ATC's, I Know how much she loves the stories of the many Princesses who are Saved by their knights in shining armour...
The Joy of This verse is that it is NO FAIRY TALE, it's a TRUE story of being Saved, of Being Loved, of Being Given the Very Best Inheritance...

7 comments:

Hazel said...

You are truly blessed with wonderful talent, Gill - this is superb and such a terrific response to this Salt topic.

Sarosa said...

I love it!!!!

Absolutely perfect!

Kim said...

Fantastic Gillian - I love your adaptation of the challenge!! Just perfect!

Sanja said...

fabulos Gillian!!!:0)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

This is such a gorgeous piece of work...and so absolutly inspiring and encouraging to remember the inheritance we have!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, love it.

Kathy said...

A beautiful piece of work and a very clever take on the theme