Saturday, December 16, 2006

DCM dare No9.

This weeks dare was a beauty... Make a Christmas card... easy you say.. wait for it....
It had to be black & white with a splash of colour... Well here is my effort... I chose Bronze/Green for my 'Splash of Colour'

Delightful materials used - Black cardstock, ki Memories PP, Heidi Swapp Blossoms, 7 Gypsies Clock face, metal tab & photo turn, Brad, bronze/green blossom, making memories letter stickers, sticko gem sticker, zig Pen, & sandpaper.

The stickers read - 'time for joy & peace for all'... I did use some numbers in place of some letters like a 4 for a A and 3 for a E... it's a great idea when you run out of letters to try sometimes.. Anyway Pop over to Daring Card Makers and have a look what the other girls have made, they are so clever with their ideas.. http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com/

20 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, wow Gillian - that's an amazing card! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Oh! Gillian I love this one!!! I love that flower! NICE!!

Bety.

Lythan said...

What a fantastic and unusual Christmas card. And thanks for the brilliant sticker tip!

Jo said...

Gorgeous card :) The clock looks fantastic used on the flower, you are one clever lady :)

jo xx

Kelly K said...

Fab card Gillian! Very inventive - well done!

Rhi said...

What a goreous special Christmas card this is, absolutely beautiful :D
Rhi x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! Love the vintage cards too! I emailed you about a swap.Let me know;)
Monique

Rika said...

Wow Gillian, this is gorgeous!

Mrs Frizz said...

I love this one ...

Chris Millar said...

I love coming and checking out your creations Gillian! This cards is super!

Pearl said...

this is great ! as usual ! now I have to scraplift it ! lol

Lynne said...

As usual Gillian another fab card.

Jacqueline said...

Love this pure white flower! Nice idea with the clock Gillian - very inspiring!

Anonymous said...

oh this is such a gorgeous Card!!

Creative Options said...

Love this card Gillian...it's gorgeous!

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Gorgeous card Gillian, i like how you have pit the clock on the flower.

Andrea xx

Anonymous said...

Great card !! I love the mix of all the elements here !! everything is perfect together !

Rachel said...

Oh wow Gillian, another amazing card, what I love about your work is that it is so original and you managed to turn the impossible into a piece of art. I would never have thought to use flowers or clocks on a christmas card in this way - but it works so well. I love it xxx

Dymphie said...

Amazing! Love all your work you show at your blog. Thanks for your nice comment at mine :)

Leni said...

nice!
I have put a link on my blog.