Monday, February 26, 2007

My Postie is worth more money...

Just wanted to show you this fun RAK I rec'd from Leisa at Scrapsidaisy last week... I've been having fun playing with it, over the weekend.... and will be back shortly to show you some treasures...It included beautiful Melissa Francis PP, Vintage newsprint stickers, 7 Gypsies Keys, and some other gorgeous bits..
Thankyou Leisa, this was a wonderful surprise full of Delicious Lovelies... I esp love your hand made card, pictured in the front...

4 comments:

Saffa said...

Hi Gillian thanks for poopiing by my blog!

Your cards are beautiful and I love your LOs!

That RAC is stunning-have fun
xxSaffa

Tammy said...

Ohh lucky you Gill I was only wondering who had won this on Friday! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Chris Millar said...

Oh, aren't they gorgeous!! Leisa is good at spoiling people!!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

such stunning papers & bits. I really do feel brown is "the" colour for me. though my new BG has some gorgeous reads & greens within!!!

You have had a blog change, never noticed the last visit, must be a recent change!