Monday, April 30, 2007

It's a Date!

This is a ATC I've made for a challenge on a yahoo group I'm in... we had to use this Gorgeous image somehow on the ATC, and include some words...
well this is what I came up with...
She was actually holding a little clay pot, but I cut it out, cause I can almost imagine her moving her hand around as people do while in conversation while she was making this date! lol!
Gorgeous bits I've used for this ATC are - Image, Daisy D PP, Crafty Individuals CI-017 Script stamp, Artistree by Paper Forest Designs -Swirls Stamp, Catslife Press Grunge Date Stamp, Stampin Up Calendar Stamp, Catslife Press Crown Stamp, Maria George Crystal (they never show up pretty when scanned), Words are computer generated, Basic Grey Red PP,Versa Colour Charcoal, Black Embossing Powder & my sewing machine... Quite a lot of bits for one little ATC really, but it was fun to make :o)
Thankyou to all of your lovely girls who wished Lachlan a happy birthday,
he was so chuffed when I read them out to him...

19 comments:

Kimberly White said...

This is lovely Gillian! What's an ATC????
Kim

Pearl said...

this is such a cute idea Gill ! lol

I am trying to produce 5 ATCs based on a theme - got any to get me started on my first batch ? lol

Love the Lachlan's Birthdya ATC as well ! Adorable indeed !
ttfn, Pearl

Flower said...

You're so creative, Gill!
"I'll be the one wearing the red crown." I'm so giggling, thinking I might just say that to the next person I meet unseen. Maybe they won't show up? hehehe

Anonymous said...

LOL I was giggling at your title for the ATC. Just love it, so so good!
Melx

jaki said...

too cute! love the lady, I can just see her waving her hands around as she says it too :)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Wicked!! You are so creative!

Sheila said...

Oh WOW this is just fantastic.....the crane is on full time today Gillian.

Anonymous said...

This is so neat - I love it. Can almost hear her saying that too.

Mary-Beth said...

Gillian, it's GORGEOUS!!!!!! Love the image and title! Reminds me of the 1st time I met fellow stampers IRL, I told them I'd be wearing a white hat. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh that's so funny, I love it!

Gillian .... said...

such a cool atc, everything works well together

Jukie said...

What a Fab ATC! anyone would be happy to trade for it!

Sue McGettigan said...

Ha ha, this is wonderful and tons of fun!

Leni said...

very pretty.

Anonymous said...

wonderful ATC !

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous card. Fab colours. Very clever.x

Paula Whittaker said...

Very witty....love your style.

Vintage Papers said...

ohhh I love this one! so clever- beautiful images!

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOOOOOOoooooooooooo

I LOVE trhis one Gillian.. LOVE it