Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Special Mail :O)


Just wanted to show you all a little delight
that came through my mail box last week...
I know...Gorgeous isn't it...
this Stunning card and Amazing ATC
just thrilled me to bits when I opened the envelope...
Made by the most incredible talented


who I must say is just as Sweet as her ART!
Thankyou so much Mel, I Treasure them :O)

while I'm in the thanking mode.. just want to say a BIG THANKYOU
to all who left lovely comments in my last post
you really know how to make a girl smile :O)
I can't wait to show you some of the creations I'm going to make for

3 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh Gillian, you are so sweet posting this on your blog :O) I'm glad they arrived safely.

Melx

Kim said...

Doesn't she make the most darling creations? I love her blog and all of her felt goodies! How wonderful to have received a few treats!! :-)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very nice package indeed.

Yes Im very naughty & am doing this from my work PC!!