Monday, December 10, 2007

When I Daydream.....

You may remember last week I made the cover for
'My Dream Book'
a little DT project I'm working on
Well today I made the 1st page
using more of my scrummy DT supplies

This page is stuck onto the back of the front cover

Once again I used a page torn from an old book that I distressed with 'walnut stain' Distress ink, Then I used that delightful Designs Galore image (vintage children 010), Collections words, German Scraps (GS-LFB) all from TSQ . Other bits I added from my stash are Maria George Crystals, and American Crafts Minimarks rub-ons.

I'm really enjoying reading all of the ideas in your comments about the Optical Lens,

thankyou to all who are coming up with ideas :O)

You're all so clever,

You are still able to add your ideas in the post below

(infact I'd love you to add to the ideas)

as I haven't started my creation yet.

Gillx

7 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very beautiful & detailed & brown! Yeah!! You know I just love it.
I recently bought some new stamping inks in Tea Leaves (green) Eggplant, which is a vintage purple, Wheat, a gorgeous beige & coffee bean, rich brown & I can't stop using them! 3 of them are chalk inks & I am loving that matt finish. I've made my friend a mazebook for Xmas just filled with stamped images of girls & butterflies in these colours but can't blog it until she's opened it!!

Karen L said...

Gillian what beautiful cards you make. I just love looking at all your beautiful work. They are so inspiring. Love your latest card on SALT too - just beauitful. You are a very talented lady.

Ana Regiane Ivanski said...

Hi!

I'm glad you liked it!
Sorry for my english, I understand more than what I speak.

Congratulations for its blog and its pretty works.

Good luck!
Regiane Ivanski
Brazil

Hermine said...

Fabulous, this is so gorgeous.

Alhambra Club said...

As always your creations are lovely.

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so sweet and I love that image.

Sharon said...

Well done on another fantastic piece of art, Gillian! :)