Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I see you even in my dreams.....

Playing tonight with some of my new things from
I made this little ATC once again for my little dream girl
we've all come down with a nasty cold thingy....
anyway I think she'll be missing out on the Book Week Parade tomorrow
so she will be a little sad :(
so I made her this to cheer her up a little
she is a hopeless romantic, so she will swoon at this little verse :)
**************
Bits I used are ATC Collection Pad, Vintage Image, Kaiser Craft Rub-ons, Collections Chipboard hearts, Catslife Press Stamp (I'll double check that, I'm pretty sure it is), making memories alpha stamps, Versa Ink pads :)
**************************************
This week and last I was more than honoured to receive blog awards from Three women whom I admire greatly not only for their amazing skill with paper, ink, scissors & glue.....and believe me they are all AMAZING with these tools....

but I also admire these three women for their Wonderfulness,

their Sweetness and their true inner beauty xxx

Thankyou so much girls

my blog means so much to me because of all of my visitors and the friends I have made through it, I wish I could be more active in blogworld, but time just flies at the moment.

anyway, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know...lol!

I know you are all busy too...

2 comments:

Night Owl Designs said...

That's one of my fav Catslife Press stamps! Great ATC Gillian :-)

Sam Marshall said...

Gorrrrrgeous!!! Come visit me too...something left om my blog for you. XXXXXXXXXXX