Monday, May 25, 2009

A Vintage Buckle.....

Recently My Dear friend gave me a bundle of buckles that were her Grandmothers....
A Sentimental Gift to say the least.
She thought I could use them with my craft work, and indeed I will :)
I asked her which was her favourite, and she choose this lovely 1920's Bakelite one.
I knew I wanted to make her something using this buckle,
but what..... as always the best thing to do is to gather your supplies and start playing.
And the result was this necklace, She loved it....yay!

4 comments:

Jan Allsopp said...

Wow you have done a fabulous job of this! She is a lucky lady!

Juntei said...

That is a fantastic necklace. Your friend is very lucky!

Kimberly White said...

It is beautiful ... and what a wonderful gift for your friend! Have a great day!
Kim

Barb said...

Wow! You have turned an ordinary item into a work of art !!
Barb