Thursday, June 04, 2009

When I fall in love.....

I have had a lovely time once again playing with my design team pack from
This is a little wooden hanger (7 1/2" long)
I used a Chipboard Tag to make this hanger, and used Mod Podge to adhere all of the layers together, I gave the piece a subtle look by brushing Gesso over the top and wiping it off before it dried, then sealed the finished piece with more Mod Podge. Then a very light brush with Kindy Glitz to give the piece a hint of whimsy...(although the glittery Kindy Glitz isn't very visible in the photos)
I used ~ Designs Galore VB012, Collections Elements Baroque Papers, Collections Elements Dictionary Strip Kraft C0637, Basic Grey Fruitcake Fibres.
& from my own little stash ~ Cosmo Cricket Sticker, Rub-ons, Vintage Buttons, wooden tag.

I hope you all have a truly delightful day :)

4 comments:

Rika said...

Gorgeous vintage tag!

Lynn said...

I love that!
See mt blog. I have been using tags that I made for ceiling fan pulls.

Susie Campbell (Sue Smith) said...

Lovely composition, Gillian! I love those buttons!!!!

Night Owl Designs said...

Soooooo pretty Gillian. The buttons are to-die-for!