Monday, October 25, 2010

book love.....

I am really pleased to have added two new books to my crochet library.
The first is
by Mags Kandis

which my lovely friend Catherine recently 'gifted' to me ♥
It is just the most darling book!!!
so many fabulous things to make
and I love that it celebrates gifting handmade things :)
.................................

And today my copy of
200 Crochet Blocks for blankets, throws and afghans
by Jan Eaton
arrived :)
I've been looking forward to this one coming
and it is all I hoped it would be and more!
No wonder it has been reprinted so many times, it really is an amazing book.
can't wait to get crocheting with it ~ so much to learn!
I hope you can find a little time this week to pick up your favourite craft book
or magazine and learn a new technique or new craft.
until next time
happy crafting :)

6 comments:

Anne said...

Ooooo, lovely books. I think the Jan Eaton one might be on my Christmas pressie list. :-)
Enjoy,
Anne

'Joyce' said...

oh what great books. I ordered a Jan Eaton book, but was told it's out of print. hmmmm, will keep trying. I so love your little 'gifted' book and look forward to seeing the goodies you make from it.

PaisleyJade said...

Wow - they look fab. Might have to get my local library to order them in!!

Terrie said...

I love those little snowflakes! I have been eyeing the 200 blocks one for a while now. In fact it's been sitting in my amazon basket waiting to be bought for a while now!

Allison said...

hello! thanks for stopping by my blog.

i am so excited to see that you've got the 200 blocks book. it's such a good one. i made a throw using blocks from this book. i wanted to try lots of blocks, but only ended up using 15 different patterns. just 185 to go...

Teje said...

Hello! Wonderful books! What a fantastic idea 200 blocks...waiting to see them!
Best wishes from Crete! Teje