Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's a buzz.....


What a great day, I dropped the boys off to school, then Georgia and I went to have a look at the shops, bought the new SC Mag, then we headed to a cafe for an early morning tea....
We knew this layout was in the Mag but it's always a buzz for us to open it up and see the layout in print...
So over our Date & Honey Loaf, my flat white & Georgia's choc milkshake, we shared our page.
Like I said 'what a great day'.
So if you've bought the new Scrapbook Creations No 36. We are on page 104

P.S.. It looks like another amazing edition. Lot's of inspiration just waiting to happen....

I guess now we are home, I'd better go and do some house work...

TTFN Gillian :o)

6 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog. Glad you liked the two moo's!!
This layout is really lovely. It must be thrilling to see your work in print.

Jo said...

Thank you for popping by our blog :) Your cards are fantastic! Stunning layout, it must be so exciting to see it in a Magazine.

Jo xx

Ann Lederhose said...

Looks like we are in good company in the mag. I saw your LO in it last night and it looked fab (this is starting to sound like a mutual appreciation society! LOL )

Kathy said...

Hi Gillian

Thanks for popping by the daring Cardmakers blog - we'll be looking forward to seeing that promised card;-)

Just scanned through your blog and you stuff is great. Love the little board book - I got one in a monthly kit but decided I was never going to do anything with it so I gave it to a friend - now having seen your's I'm beginning to wish I'd had a go at it after all!

lusi said...

Hi Gillian!
I loved this layout when I saw it in Sc today! Well done ;)
And thanks for dropping by my blog too - I appreciated your warm kind comments!
Love and blessings!
Lusi x

Kathy McPherson said...

Gillian you are such a talented lady! You must be so proud to see it in the mag!! All of your work deserves to be published. You go girl!!