Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Your Climb


This is a LO I created for Lachlan about his first ever climb.. It was at our church camp this year, This was a huge deal for Lachlan, he is very timid when it comes to heights, and those three steps he took up the climbing tower may as well have been 100, We were so proud he had a go but not nearly as proud as Lachlan...

Materials used......Bazzill Cardstock, Pressed Petals Letters, Scenic Route Rubons,Daisy D cardstock sticker, Dymo tape, Making Memories chipboard star, K&Co K-ology brad, Basic Grey chipboard buckle, Black Paint,Collections chipboard brackets, ribbon,and ofcourse my zig pen and sewing machine....

TTFN Gillian :o)

9 comments:

Pearl said...

Yo Gillian ,

Is it blogger ? Or my browser ? I can't go to the bigger pic when I click on your layout which is a crying shame ! Can't admire all the glorious details in closer range !

Great to see a 2 page layout in an increasing one photo ,one layout world ! lol

Love it ! Pearl

Gillian said...

I was able to click on it Pearl and get a closer look... can't help you there.. Thanks for your lovely comment.. I do heaps of DLO's...If you click on NOV under Archives, and scroll down you will find some others..

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous layout & action packed too.
Love the colours you have chosen to use.

Anonymous said...

Great layout!
the colors work so well together.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hi Gillian, I haven't recieved an email from you.
I have had probs with some people taking ages to get through but Ann in NZ sent one & it has arrived later than she sent it.
Re send it & if I get it twice, its better than not at all.

Anonymous said...

Yay, Lachlan!
It's a great LO! I love all the embellishing.

Renata Moni said...

I loved the colors and the pics are great!!!
Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

oh I love the colours in that layout Gillian and using six photos is great. I need to break out of the mode of using more than one photo per page.

Leni said...

pretty!