Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dare to Dream

Just posted this one away today, and thought I'd share her with you...
I got this beautiful image from Art-e-zine, they have some truly gorgeous vintage images on this wonderful site..
Dreamy bits I've used are - Daisy D PP, treasures cardstock, Art-e-zine image, Making Memories letter & Dream Stamps, Autum Leaves floroush stamps, K&Co PP for journal strips & word & lettering, gold brads, versa mark ink, & ofcourse my sewing machine...
I hope you Dare to Dream :o)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just gorgeous!

Sheila said...

That is a lovely image.
Beautiful card.
Sheila

Leni said...

very pretty card.

Pearl said...

Ooooooo that oriental lady rawks ! lol sexy while moody ! lol

great !

hugs , PEarl

Renata Moni said...

WOW! Always beuatiful creations!
Love this!!!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I am loving this - you are right - such a beautiful image.

Paula Whittaker said...

love the image and the card as a whole is gorgeous!

Jenny L. said...

She definitely looks like she is dreaming about something. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful image there.

Paula J Atkinson said...

She looks so delicate & stylish. Great image for a card. Fab colours.

gaby braun said...

Hi Gillian
You have always beautiful cards. I love the japanese woman and the other monochrom.
gaby

Flower said...

Gorgeous image and the card isn't too bad either ;) hehehe Like how you added the swirls behind the words. Thanks for sharing her, Gill.

Mary-Beth said...

Absolutely lovely!

Aud said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous card Gillian, I love the vintage feel!