Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Face of Autumn

Autumn is drawing to a close for us in Australia...
shame really cause it's one of my favourite season's...
I've recently been involved in an ATC swap the theme was FACES, at first I thought "oh cool".... then I thought "oh.... WHAT DO I MAKE!" LOL! ..... and this is what I came up with....The Face of Autumn
Funky Bits I used are - 7 Gypsies PP, Making Memories Foam Stamp (you know I've had this foam stamp for years, never used it.... but now I really like it... It might just get another airing sometime soon), Lost Coast Designs Small Doll Face Stamp (this is a newbie :O) I like newbie's),
I made the paper I stamped onto using SU Cranberry Crisp, K&Co PP for the crown, tiny little auburn coloured crystals for the crown, Black Versa Ink & my sewing machine...
Thanks everyone for your concern about my ankle.... It's fine, nice and puffy, and a bit sore, and the bruise is starting to appear,
but really I'm quite blessed because it could have been far worse....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, sorry that your ankle is still sore Gillian :o( Hope it feels better by next post :O)

I'll be sad to see the end of Autumn. Loving your ATC :O)
Melx

Linda B said...

OMG...that foam stamp is my most fave foamy in all of the land of stamping and I looked and begged and pleaded forever to find it, in the end I gave up...but did ya know that on my Perth trip it was given to me as a belated Bday prez from a lady who had had it for years and never used it...I know I blabber on but I love it :)

Natural and Homemade said...

Wonderful ATC, Gillian! One of this days I'm going to try making an ATC too. All around the internet blogs I see such wonderful artworks.

Hope you are felling better by now. I know you may fell some pain in your anckle but think positive: now you have such a great excuse to be seat for hours in your craft table :))

Hugs

Elisa

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Oh how weird to think you are ending Autumn!! When our Spring has only just been and gone.
lol @ your oh cool oh no rofl- I do that constantly lol- looks great though. Love that face stamp.
Being all puffy is a great excuse to have to sit and stamp :0)

Kimberly White said...

I think it's cool to have a friend all the way across the world (who is going into winter while I'm just saying good bye) What a wonderful ATC! ANd I'm really glad your ankle is starting to feel better! Kim

Petrina McDonald said...

LOVE that foam stamp - it is one of my faves!
P :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your ankle is a bit better. I love this ATC, autumn is my favourite season, and the face idea is great.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Hope the swelling goes down soon, still gives you plenty of excuse to have some well earned "ME" time!!

Love this!!!