Thursday, May 17, 2007

You R Beautiful

I can share this with you now that it has arrived in it's new home....
I pinched the lyrics off CHRISTINA AGUILERA, hope she doesn't mind...
and thought this sweet old image was perfect for the song...
Beautiful bits I've used are - Daisy D PP, Vintage Image from Art-e-zine, crown from a charm braclet, Maria George Crystals, Bella Chipboard letter, other chipboard letters unknown..., the words are computer generated & printed onto Design Originals- da Vinci PP, Distress Ink & my sewing machine..
**********************
Have you put your name on my RAK post yet...
Scroll down 2 post's &
leave a comment to go into my draw.
I'd love you to join in the fun....
**********************

13 comments:

Michelle said...

You are beautiful too GIll ;)

Godelieve said...

How gorgeous! Such a beautiful photo! Lovely decorated. I really like your style Gillian!

Kathy said...

Great card Gillian, love those soft subdued colours and the image you've used is lovely

Mary-Beth said...

Love this Gillian!! The recipient is one fortunate person!! LOL Um my birthday's on ... LOL

Rika said...

This is gorgeous!
What a wonderful pic!

Kimberly White said...

Definitely beautiful! Great quote! Kim

Kirsi said...

Another stunning card. This image sure has some character, and the quote fits just perfectly.

Dymphie said...

Wonderful! Love her jewelery :-)

Paula J Atkinson said...

such a gorgeous card.

Paula Whittaker said...

I love this card....you have such a natural way with mixing the right words and images together!

Zuzu's Blog said...

FANTASTIC!!!!!

love it Gillian
love it

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful and whoever received it is very lucky :o)

Sheila said...

You are just so flippin' clever Mrs........I would never think to do something like that with a photo. I really really love it.