Wednesday, August 08, 2007

DCM little extra - Recipe

Kathy has given us a recipe this week at
all you need to do is include all the ingredients on your card
- remember, you can always add more things if you want to.
Here are your ingredients for this week:
3 arrows 3 circles 1 square
So here is my card, a little different from some of the 'collage' style cards I've been making I guess, but none the less it's my style too...
bits I've used for my 9today card are - Basic Grey PP, cardstock, Bella Rub-on Arrows, computer generated words, my sewing machine...and oooohhh one of my new stamps from The Stamping Queen
isn't it cool..it's a PaperArtsy Mini- MM22
So have you Dared to DARE....come on I DARE YOU!!

7 comments:

Risa said...

Very cool card!!!! So this is tomorrows challenge eh......(still tuesday here)lol I'm glad I stopped by, I can start on my ingredients earlier. lol

Lynne said...

Fab card.Love the stitched circles Gillian.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Love the paper on this it is gorgeous. I want some of the mini stamps but no scrap budget left now until 3 bills are paid... you can bet that's when I see what I want!!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

So simple, but fabulous!

Kathy said...

This is fab Gillian

Pearl said...

love the stitched circles too !

Gillian .... said...

love the simplicity look on this card, excellent layout as always:)