Wednesday, August 22, 2007

DCM little extra - spots & stripes

for this weeks little extra at DCM
We'd like you to make a card featuring dots and dashes, spots and stripes - that's it, a nice easy and fun little theme for you to play with - just make sure you get both spots AND stripes on your card. We'd love to see your dotty, spotty, stripey creations
so here is my card, I used my new Petaloo flowers available from Scrap A While , Autumn Leaves Flourish, Bella Chipboard corner, scrummy printed paper, a tag I dyed with Walnut ink, Imaginisce fancy brad, stripey ribbon, key charm, maria george crystals, and my sewing machine
So have you Dared to DARE?...come on I dare you!!!

21 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Gill,
this is stunning. Spots and stripes sounds like fun. Might get to have a go ... if I can clear my other committments... LOL : )

Scripture by Design said...

A perfect dare for you to use your new blossoms!

Pearl said...

Oh Yes Petaloo flowers are yummy ! Great card Gill !

Rika said...

Gorgeous card Gillian, love the design.your new petaloo flowers are wonderful!

paru's_circle said...

love it!

Megan said...

Oh Gillian I love this! Those colours are just what I am into atm....beautiful work!

Megan xx

stamp and scrape said...

Lovely work again - gorgeous flowers.
Ros

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card Gillian, LOVE those flowers :)

Karen L said...

Gillian I am just loving checking out your cards. You are so gifted and talented and looking at your work always inspires me

Gillian .... said...

Gorgeous work Gillian .... Love the layout but also the rich autumnal tones you have used, keep up the good work :)

Hazel said...

This is soooo beautiful, Gill!!

Leigh said...

Stunning card Gillian.

Sheila said...

So gorgeous Gillian. I really love the colours and the flowers are sooooo yummy.

Hope you and your family are all better now.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love it! :)

Vintage Papers said...

Gillian
your cards are always amazing! I love the colors, vintage feel and flower. It has an autumn feel to me. so perfect!

The Cryer Family said...

Really beautiful - been looking at your blog for first time, and everything is fabulous!!!

Jackie said...

Love the card Gillian. The rich autumn colours are gorgeous.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a great card! That flower is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card Gillian !! your friend will be very happy to receive this card.

Clare said...

A beautiful card, love all the different elements.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

A beautiful card - I just adore the colours used. I am definitely an autumnal palette girl!

Sending you cyber hugs - Wendy -x-