Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I love crystals :O)

Well I seem to be putting them on everything at the moment,
I esp love using them with my Autumn Leaves Flourish stamps, like on this card...
only problem is the scanner never really picks up how pretty they are, oh well, you'll just have to take my word for it!
So how are you all, I went away on the weekend, saw my big brother & my super cute nephew, well worth the 6hr drive it took me to see them...
I don't normally drive that far, so it's taking my body a bit to catch up...
I was thrilled as I drove up and over the mountain range on my way to my 'home' town of Inverell, to see 3 Lyrebirds, Beautiful creatures they are, there wasn't many cars on the road, so they were foraging along the side of the road, and I took them by surprise.
Anyway, I'll be back here again later tonight to post my DCM card,
I just thought I'd pop this card on, Thanks for looking :O)

11 comments:

jaki said...

I'm loving crystals too and love the way you have used them with the flourishes Gill!!

Glad you had a safe trip, 6 hours is a long drive.

Rika said...

What a beautiful card, love this!!

Megan said...

Your card is just beautiful Gillian. The crystals set off the flourishes perfectly!

Anonymous said...

That's love ... six hours. :)

Anonymous said...

Funny I've started using my crystals again recently after not using them for a while. I love the way you've used them with the flourish - another idea I may 'borrow':)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

What a great combination of everything on you card! I like the cyrstals with the fourishes, having been trying that myself.

Alhambra Club said...

Beautiful card, love the color combo and the flower and of course the "bling"

Samm said...

Stunning card! very very pretty! Look at all that stitching, you clever thing.

Samm
x

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful card. The design is so pretty & the crystals add that right amount of opulence.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL Gillian!!!

Bety :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!
p.a.r.