Monday, June 04, 2007

Put the light on Mona.....

I'm busy at the moment scrapbooking, for an upcoming workshop I am teaching,
at Scrap A While but thought I'd share these ATC's with you all,
I made them last week, for a da Vinci swap....

the journaling on them reads,
One really should put the light on when getting dressed before sunrise...
fun bits I used are - Stamp-it Yesteryears PP, Mona image from internet, Archixstudio hats, Stampin Up it's a date stamp, crystals, journaling is computer generated, Distress Ink, and my sewing machine...

17 comments:

Vintage Papers said...

oh Gillian these are just to funny and clever! I love them!! :)
scrummy as only Mona could do it! :)

Linda B said...

neato! my friend always making art friendly and fun! I guess I had better get cracking on my ATCs

gaby braun said...

I love the Monas!
gaby

Kimberly White said...

Oooooh! I love the Mona's too! Kim

Anonymous said...

W_A_Y C_O_O_L!!
keep it up
p.a.r.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabby ATC's & so funny.
you just gotta love Mona.x

Lara said...

you have an amazing sense of humour - adore this journaling!!!

Petrina McDonald said...

very cool ;)

P.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful ATC. Love it!

Anonymous said...

so cooooooooool ,Gillian. I love it too :)

Rika said...

Wonderful ATC's Gillian, these are so funny! :)

Flower said...

LOL Too funny and gorgeous, at the same time. Ah, you creative thing, you! These are great!!

Gillian .... said...

lol, love mona, these are so cool gillian!

Anonymous said...

These are just adorable...the saying the different colored hats are hysterical! Just wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I got your RAK today. The ATC card is absolutely beautiful! Thank you soooooo much!!! -Samantha

Anonymous said...

These are too fun...love those party hats :o)

Anonymous said...

Oh what stunners - such fun - love your sense of humour