Thursday, June 21, 2007

TWEET....

Let me just start by saying.....
the image shown is larger than the actual INCHIE!!! LOL!!
that's right.... this is an inchie... Just couldn't help myself had to post it large...

for those who don't know the name inchie comes from the fact that this piece is 1x1"
Well Joanne asked me to be involved in her inchie swap yesterday,and as I'm quite keen to get my inchie collection going I jumped at the offer.... last night I made all of my yellow paper, I used credit card technique to apply about 5 different shades of yellow acrylic paint to my paper, As Yellow is the theme of the swap,

I used my Catslife Press birdie stamp, Versa Magic Ink and computer generated word... and there you have it.... well one anyway.... LOL! I've got a few more to make for the swap...
I was going to make the whole set last night....but decided in the end with my head cold, that sleep was the better option... maybe tonight they get finished :O)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic gillian! thank you for taking part, but now you have the hard job of getting round to finishing the others!!

Sam said...

thats really cute :)

I hope you are feeling better soon Gill

Samm said...

Very cute!!!!

Hope you feel better soon!

Samm
x

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, this is great, it must be difficult working with such a small project.

Gillian .... said...

fab fab inchie gillian, glad you are joining us in this swap Yay!!! :)

Kimberly White said...

This is wonderful. I'm going to have to try this technique! I love the birdie! Kim

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!
Hope you get over your cold soon, it's horrible at this time of year.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very sweet. Lovely clear picture, I often get detailed stamps & find they are blurred as the rubber doesn't look cut deeply enough.

Emma said...

It's Fab!!
I love that stamp, hope the cold clears soon :o)

Anonymous said...

Love the little birdie.

Hope you are feeling MUCH better VERY soon. I've been sick off and on for about three weeks now and I've had ENOUGH. lol

Flower said...

This is tweet! (sorry, couldn't help it) I love that it's large so you can see the detail in the paint colors.

Vintage Papers said...

hope you are feeling better!
this is a fantastic piece - love the bird!

Pearl said...

tweet ! tweet ! you m ake it too easy doing this inchie! lol

Zuzu's Blog said...

OOO cool

I am in this swap Gillian .. I hope to get one of these then .. :-)

MezzoKat said...

Love the little bird inchie, Gillian. What a challenge! I haven't seen you on ink-stains lately, don't forget us!